At Hey Jo we are firm believers that health begins from within and is a reflection of our mind, body and lifestyle.
This Christmas we say give someone the gift of health. We’ve compiled the ultimate list of the most beautiful and thoughtful gifts that are equally uplifting and inspiring.
- Hey Jo Leggings: Nothing makes you want to get out and move quite like great activewear. Hey Jo leggings are the perfect place to start as the High performance, luxurious Italian jersey fabric is flattering and beautiful to wear, whilst also being exceptionally comfortable during any athletic activity.
- Bear Vitamins: Not only are Bear vitamins aesthetically pleasing (they look totally at home on any nightstand), they’re also incredibly effective. Each product contains highly activated, bio-available ingredients of a therapeutic level to ensure nutrients are readily absorbed by the body.
- Dry Brush: It’s no secret that we are a little, ok a lot, obsessed with dry brushing. Dry brushing is brilliant for exfoliating, reducing cellulite, and delivering oxygen to cells; just to name a few of the many benefits.
- Slip Silk Pillow Case: Recommended by both dermatologists and cosmetologists, silk pillow cases reduce friction, letting your face rest without tugging or stretching the skin. The naturally smooth fibres are also soothing to hair, keeping both tangling and frizz at bay.
- Aesop Face Mist: This refreshing, Rose Petal-infused misting hydrator refreshes and revives skin. After you’ve sweated it out spritz it over your face for the dreamiest scent, feel and glow.
- NO KA’OI Yoga Mat: Finding the perfect yoga mat is as tricky as finding the perfect yoga class. This mat is made from flexible quilted microfibre that’s great for grip and reducing pressure on joints.
- Livia’s Kitchen Snacks: For the sweet tooth in the family stock up on Livia’s Kitchen sweet treats. Made using natural and simple products each goodie is vegan and totally delicious. Her Millionaire Shortbreads are a game changer.
- Le Specs Sunglasses: Nothing says cool quite like oval sunglasses. These super flattering sunglasses will protect your eyes from harmful UV rays without covering up your perfectly sculpted brows.